BACK PAIN is one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor or miss work, and it is a leading cause of disability worldwide. Most people have back pain at least once. Fortunately, you can take measures to prevent or relieve most back pain episodes.
1. The belt transfers the weight off your spine.
2. Decompressing the spine allowing for discs to return to normal.
3. Reducing pain and pressure on pinched nerves.
4. Improving nutrient flow on your spine.
5. Aids in strengthening your core and back muscles.
Details you may concern:
1. This belt is designed to be easy to use by yourself. It wraps around the lower back and is held in place by velcro.
2. There is a clip that helps you to line up the hand pump with the inlet hose for the belt, and to keep them aligned while you pump it up.
3. A pocket on the front of the belt holds a plastic “key” that fits into the hose on the belt for deflation.
4. The key is further secured with elastic, a very thoughtful feature allowing you to deflate the belt at a moment’s notice, and to keep the hose in top condition by not having to wrangle up a substitution that doesn’t fit as well- this key will not get lost.
5. The hand pump to inflate it was much easier to use than I expected.
6. There are vertical ridges on the hand pump that help with gripping it well, and it can operate with the hand parts swiveling on the center axis, which may help to avoid awkward positions.
7. After inflating, the pump may be detached while you wear the belt.
1. Before wearing this decompression belt, it is advised to remove or loosen any existing leather belt.
2. Clip the hand pump onto the air value of the belt, and then inflate the belt with the help of the hand pump.
3. When the belt is fully inflated, the pump will make a sound of air leakage, then stopped pumping and remove the pump.
4. It is recommended that initially wear the belt for 30-60 minutes at a time. If no side effect or undue pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodically extended.
5. After getting accustomed to the product, you can wear it as long as you are comfortable
6. Before taking off the belt, release the air with the valve key that comes with the belt, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the belt.
1, Do not wear too long for the first week.
2, The pain may be more and more serious after you wearing within days, you can decrease the time you wear it in one day. With the pain reduced, you can gradually increase the time.
3, It is not suitable for wearing the belt when you sleep, it will lead to blood stagnation.
Please do NOT use this product under the following condition:
Pregnant, Bleeding, Malignant Tumor, Intense Heat, Skin Lesion, Severe Hypertension, Serious osteoporosis.
A couple things to consider:
This belt cannot be immersed into water to wash it.
This belt is also to avoid direct sunlight and heat, so airing it out that way is a “no!”. The directions state to put it in a cool, dry place after using.
Item Type: Braces & Supports
Effect: Release Pain From Illness
Size: Length of traction belt: 130cm
Before Inflation Width: 13cm (5.1 inch)
After Inflation Width: 20cm (7.9 inch)
Length of extension belt: 25.0cm
1 *Traction Belt
1 * Hand Air Pump
1 * Extend Belt
1 * Use Manual
You may also like: