Whether you are a fitness enthusiast or a fitness expert, you
will exercise the back muscles. Of course, there are many exercises in the
fitness exercises that can exercise the back muscles, but there are also some
exquisite exercises. For example, some exercises are suitable for women and some
are suitable for men . How long does it take for women’s fitness to be
effective? If you don’t understand, you can follow the editor to see the correct
leaning over dumbbell rowing
1. Hold a dumbbell in each hand, bend your knees slightly,
lean your upper body forward, hips backward, bend over and make sure your back
is straight so that your upper body is almost parallel to the ground. Drop your
arms naturally, palms facing each other, and look forward. This is the starting
position of the action.
2. Shrink the shoulder blades, press the elbows against your
body, quickly lift the dumbbells to your sides, and exhale at the same time.
Keep the back muscles tightened at the top for 1 second.
3. Then slowly return the dumbbells to the starting position
and inhale at the same time.
sitting posture good morning pose
1. Put the box under the barbell rack and set the barbell bolt
to a suitable height. To start the action, sit under the barbell, put the
barbell on your back, and don’t lean on the trapezius muscle. Contract your
shoulder blades, turn your elbows forward, and make a movement of bending the
lever with your shoulders.
2. Take the barbell off the rack, and hold the bow tightly.
Head straight ahead. The core muscles of the back, shoulders and abdomen are
tightened, pushing the knees and hips outwards and starting to descend. Sit back
with your hips until you sit on the box. This is the starting position of the
3. Tighten the barbell and bend your hips forward as much as
possible. If the barbell is set in the front parallel position, it can provide
extra protection in the event of failure, and it can also remind you to stop the
4. Stop when you are about to reach the barbell, and resume
your movements until your body is upright.
Kettlebell Sumo High Pull
1. Hold a kettlebell in both hands, place it between your
legs, and let your arms hang down naturally. Stand with your feet open, keeping
a distance slightly larger than the width of your shoulders, with your toes
slightly outward. Bend your knees, raise your head and chest, and keep your hips
as far back as possible. This is the starting position of the action.
2. Then straighten your hips and knees, pull the kettlebell to
your shoulders while standing, and raise your elbows.
3. After staying at the top for a while, return to the
starting position and repeat the above actions to the recommended number of
1. In a neutral grip, hold two parallel pull-up bars and hang
freely under the bars with your arms straight. This is the starting position of
2. Bend the elbows, pull up the body, and stretch the
glenohumeral joint. Do not use shaking inertia to complete this action. Try to
put the lower bara on the pole, beyond the position of the hand.
3. Pause at the top of the action, then descend to return to
the starting position.