Here is a quick and easy donut recipe for when you crave something sweet and “naughty”, but actually Macro is a very impressive day!
Ingredients (make 6 doughnuts)
* 65g self-supporting flour
*3 tablespoons of coconut flour
*3 tablespoons of stevia
*1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 120ml almond milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Mix protein powder, self-rising flour, coconut flour and stevia.
3. Add milk and eggs.
4. Put the mixture into the donut pan and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Take them out and let them cool for a few minutes.
As optional ingredients, we use cinnamon, reducing sugar raspberry butter and peanut butter, and melted dark chocolate.
Nutrition (only donuts, no additives):
525 calories (88 calories/doughnut)